Pageviews past week

Monday, September 26, 2005

The market gained about 25 points today on OK volume. Advance/declines were positive. The overall market was kind of weak. This could just be a bounce. Maybe we need more time to build a bottom. The GE calls I own are going nowhere. Looks like a loser but there is a lot of time. If it can go sideways here instead of down I think it might have a chance. Gold sold off early and then came back to be up a couple of bucks. The XAU gained over 2 points but came off its high. I would like to short something here with the gold shares but not exactly positive about it. We are overbought. Still 4 weeks to go on the options. We did bounce off of the short-term uptrend line. I guess we'll see if we take out the recent highs tomorrow. Tough call. Mentally I still need to get the day to day discipline back. The focus is returning. But this is the toughest game in the world. Only your best effort will suffice. Anything less just isn't worth your time and you'll get killed. The competition is real. And a lot of it is with yourself. I'm trying my best under the current circumstances. Gotta get it together. It's the only way.

No comments: