Pageviews past week

Friday, September 16, 2005

Dow up over 80 points on expiration heavy volume. Advance/declines positive. Gold up another 5 bucks and NEM up on heavy volume again. The XAU up to resistance on heavy volume also. And so it goes. The move in gold should pause here but if it doesn't then there will be no chance to profit from it. It has turned parabolic at this point. I blew it and it feels horrible. But I can't dwell on it. Could be expiration related too but I knew that was possible. Could have made the OEX calls trade yesterday and of course that would have worked well too. When you know it and you don't do it there is nothing to be said. What can you say? I am in a trading funk. I need to snap out of it. It is painful. There are no excuses. I can try and place the reasons elsewhere but it all begins and ends with me. I have got to somehow get it together. I have just let so much money just run through my hands that it makes me sick. I can take solace in the fact that my ideas and market prognosis is correct but without the money to go with it, it is an empty feeling. What more can I say? The weekend is here and there is still a lot of work to do. I need to focus and get back to what has made me successful in the past. It has got to be done now. I cannot not will not continue like this...

No comments: