Pageviews past week

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Dow up 13, good volume, negative advance/declines. Gold up $5 and the XAU continues higher as does NEM. I did briefly put in an order for some OEX calls then came to my senses and canceled it. Might get up early and try it again tomorrow morning but hopefully not. I read some of the previous posts and it's obvious that I am completely out of it. Definitely missed out on NEM and the XAU. Pathetic but you gotta just move on. I will hope for a pullback and perhaps get long October calls. The move is real I believe because the volume is there. But the % move from here won't be as good. I blew it and it's time to try and move on. What it shows you is just how much profit there is out there to be had. Plenty. The ideas are legit. The price moves are real. Just gotta get my mind back into it. It all comes back to focus and discipline. I haven't had them lately. I will try and get them back. But who knows. It hasn't happened yet. I need to get back into my routine and put my teeth problems and personal life behind. Gotta be done. Having trouble at the moment. Need to correct it. Not much else to say. Expiration tomorrow...

No comments: