Pageviews past week

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

The Dow up 44 on better volume. Advance/declines barely positive. Probably need a rest but who knows with this rally? Gold didn't move much and neither did the XAU. I put in a limit order for the NEM calls to sell but didn't get filled. Need to bail out, it ain't gonna be a winner. I'm tired and need to rest. I should just stay out at this point because my mind and heart just aren't into it. It's a damn shame really. I've missed the rally. I can't get motivated to do the work necessary. My mind is elsewhere. There is no point in even trying to trade at this point. The discipline is gone. I am pre-occupied somewhere else. Better to take another loss and re-group at this point. I do know that I can't trade in the mental state that I'm in now. It just won't happen. I need to turn it around but don't know when that's going to happen. Better to pull back and get through this period. It's all I can really do.

No comments: