Pageviews past week

Monday, September 12, 2005

The Dow was up 4 points on average volume. Advance/declines were negative. No conviction one way or the other here. No OEX trades on the horizon. Gold didn't move much and neither did the XAU. Gold shares did sell off early and then came all the way back. Not sure what to do here they are overbought but could have another upleg before expiration. I'm looking to get short but not sure if I'll risk it. Would like to get in some type of short-term trade here. Mentally I'm having more trouble with my teeth and that takes away from what I have to do here. It would be wise to just step aside here. Don't know if I will. Not much else to say. Still haven't returned to the routine that is necessary for success. Its gotta be done. I'm working on it and will make it happen. There are no other choices.

No comments: