Pageviews past week

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Dow up around 12 points on negative advance/declines. Volume was average. Working off the oversold condition and going nowhere. Not a good sign. Greenspan blabbered today. End of the month coming up. GE was up around 35 cents today. The options didn't move. Not sure about this one but the timing on the entry was off, obviously. Gold sold off a few bucks and the XAU was down around 2 points. The puts didn't move much and the calls held their value, which is strange. Implies higher prices. I don't know what I want to do here now so I'm staying out until I can figure it out. Uptrend line is still intact but we are right there. Tomorrow could be the difference. Possible flag consolidation on the charts but still overbought by some readings. Otherwise, mentally I think I'm starting to come back. Don't know for sure but I'm trying. Patience and discipline would help. Gotta do the work everyday too. Not a problem. Thinking that maybe if I get it together that October can be a very good month as September should have been. We'll see...

No comments: