Pageviews past week

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Market zooms to the upside over 130 points as of now. This post is early due to time constraints. Advance/declines are over 2 to 1 positive. I had a feeling they would run it up in the beginning of September and I think that will prove to be correct. I am lame for not acting on it. That has been the story lately. Gold isn't moving, the XAU is down and the NEM calls I bought are losing money. This trade will most likely be a loser too. I am in a bad way at the moment. Perhaps the best course of action at this time is just to scale back or get out. It is obvious that I don't have the focus right now to do what is necessary to be successful. There is no hiding from the truth. The discipline just isn't there. For whatever the reasons, opportunities are passing me by. There isn't much else to say or do.

No comments: