Pageviews past week

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Dow down 37 points with volume good. Advance/declines negative. Due for a pause but I still think the trend is higher and perhaps will purchase some OEX calls here shortly. Gold up over a dollar and the XAU up over a point and a half. NEM was higher but didn't do much for my calls. Need to sell them at a loss tomorrow. It has to be done. Mentally just trying to keep it together. One week on the options and there will be opportunity and risk as well. Don't know what I'll do at this point but would like to try something. Gotta find the focus somehow. Toughest game in the world and can not be played half-assed. Need to step back, I think and reassess just what the hell is going on here with my trading. That could be the wisest thing to do. Hard to say. Still thinking of some OEX calls for the final week. Or perhaps I'll just get out and stay out. Indecision is a killer too. Obviously my brain is not up to the task at this point. I need to listen to myself and maybe read over these blogs this weekend. We'll see what happens tomorrow...

No comments: