Pageviews past week

Friday, September 02, 2005

The Dow lost 12 points today on light pre-holiday volume. Advance/declines were negative. Employment was less than expected. Oil pulled back a bit. No OEX trades here but perhaps next week. Gold was up a buck, the XAU basically unchanged. I canceled my open order for more NEM calls. I'm gonna have to sit back and see from here. Still think it could work but might switch to the XAU. The calls I bought are unchanged. My thinking is higher prices are coming and I would like to see some pull-back first. Not sure, will reassess over the weekend. Again, I need to get the focus and discipline here for the next 2 weeks and beyond. I'll do the work over the weekend and be ready to go Tuesday morning. There will be no excuses. I'm going to make it happen. It's up to me and I know that. I'll try my best and that's all I can do.

No comments: