Pageviews past week

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Dow down 85 points today on average volume. Advance/declines over 2 to 1 negative. Summation index might be rolling over. Will have to wait for the reading. Gold down around 4 bucks and the XAU off a couple points. This now looks like a beginning move to the downside that could last a couple weeks at least. There is a negative divergence on the RSI. I'll wait it out or perhaps take a short position. Fed in a week. More inflation data on Thursday. Probably the prudent course of action here would be inaction. With my mind not totally focused and my mouth still hurting I should step aside. I'm not sure I can do that but I'll try. It would be the right move at this time I believe. I am too scattered and not in the right frame of mind to be at my best in the game. Sidelines for now...

No comments: