Pageviews past week

Friday, September 23, 2005

The Dow lost a couple points and volume contracted. Advance/declines were slightly positive. Waiting for a hurricane to hit the Gulf coast. Oversold and I feel a bounce is coming. Gold was down a couple bucks and the XAU lost a point. Can't seem to sell this index off. I'll get long at the uptrend line, which is coming up soon. Have to be careful though. GE up a few cents on light volume. Just waiting there. Want to get out if it shows a profit. Might have been a little early there. Mentally my mind has other things on it. Not the best for trading but it is Friday and the weekend has arrived. I'm starting to get more into the flow of things after many months of indecision. We'll see what happens. I'll try and relax for a couple days and be back at it on Monday.

No comments: