Pageviews past week

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

The Dow lost about 75 points today on heavy volume. Advance/declines were 2 to 1 negative again. This all plays into my scenario of a weaker second half of September. Not that I'm going to be right about that or anything but I think that will be the case. Hopefully it will set up for buying some calls for November, if the year ending in 5 theory holds up. Gold was down and the XAU lost over 2 points. NEM was down over a buck and the puts I didn't purchase are well in the money. It pains me but I must keep going. I'm now looking to get long at the uptrend line, which for NEM is at 43.50. For the XAU it's 105 roughly. I don't know if the line will hold but we'll find out I guess. Mentally I'm coming back to where I have to be as I come to grips with my life as it is now. There is much to be worked out and considered here though. I'm trying my best but it ain't easy. Well worth it though. My focus is coming back and I have begun to get it together. I'm also looking out to November for some GE calls but there is still some research necessary before I do that trade. Not much else. The Fed raised rates another quarter. Language stayed the same. Looking to take it easy for the rest of today. A little work to do later is about it. I canceled the overnight order for NEM puts. Did not come close to getting filled. Another missed opportunity but the ideas are right on and eventually I gotta believe that they will pay off.

No comments: