Pageviews past week

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

The Dow lost over 100 points today on increasing volume. Advance declines about 2 to 1 negative again. Summation index pointing down. Weaker second half of September. I'll look to buy some November calls at some point. Gold back up a couple bucks and the XAU rallied over 3 points. Not sure what to do here now. It is just staying overbought. Could simply just keep going higher. I do want to get some sort of puts in here though. Maybe. Gotta see what goes on here. Extra week on the options makes timing a little less important longer term. But who knows. Trying to keep it together and not do anything stupid. There isn't any rush I suppose and I don't have a decent signal yet. But the money is out there. Mentally I'm coming back but it seems now I'm chomping at the bit and that may not be the right attitude to have here. Discipline needs to be adhered to. Patience, focus. I'm trying...

No comments: