Pageviews past week

Thursday, September 01, 2005

The Dow lost over 20 points today on heavy volume again. Advance/declines were positive though. I think we're headed higher. Still digesting the effects of hurricane Katrina. No OEX trades for now but I will be leaning to a positive bias. Gold jumped $9 today. Of course I'm disappointed to miss this move. However I'm chasing it. I canceled my open NEM orders and purchased the next strike price. I think this is the beginning of a big move. I could be wrong and perhaps should have waited for a pullback. The volume was heavy, a good sign for continued positive action. I will perhaps get some XAU calls on a pullback. The index was up over 3 points. Employment report tomorrow and if it's weak I expect continued weakness in the dollar. I should have been on this earlier. I have not had the focus and discipline necessary for success lately. It is my own fault. There is no one or no thing to blame. It all falls on me. That's just the way it is. I accept that and will try to move forward from here. My mind has got to get back to where it needs to be to play this game. There are no second chances and the market doesn't care what I think. It's a very difficult and tough game to play. But if you're gonna play it you better be ready. No excuses. I've got to get it together. Actions speak louder than this blog. It's up to me...

No comments: