Pageviews past week

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Dow up 37 points on good volume. Advance/declines were well over 2 to 1 positive. Have we reached the bottom? Don't know. A downtrend line is still in effect. Time will tell. Gold was up over $5. The gold stocks didn't move much. Don't know what to make of that. Trying to stay patient. Would like to get long but must not jump at it. It's going to be hard. Not much volume in the gold shares so there is no interest just yet. GDP is out on Friday, perhaps that will move things. Not much else to write. GE was down a tad. I figure tomorrow will be a hang around day waiting for Friday. The hardest thing is to be disciplined and be patient. I really would like to redeem myself after the latest trading fiasco. But I can't force things or I am doomed. The battle against myself is consuming me. I need to find a way to win it. At this point I don't know how...

No comments: