Pageviews past week

Friday, January 21, 2005

Thursdays post did not print on the site. I will be looking for another site. I cannot take the time to write and then have technical difficulties. I have enough problems as it is. The Dow continues lower. Down around 75 points on good volume. Advance/declines were barely negative. Normally I'd say that's a good thing but this market is troublesome. Good earnings from GE could not move us higher and didn't do much for GE either. I sustained heavy losses to begin the year again. I have sold all my positions and now am out of the market. GE was down a quarter on heavy volume. I had a chance to take a small profit early and did not in one of the positions. I blew it again. I will now have to try to climb out of a deep hole again. I was somehow able to do it last year. 2 years in a row? That would be asking a lot. My mistakes remain the same and I must find a way to change or they will never go away. The market speaks to you and you have to listen. When the market speaks it doesn't matter what your position is. You have got to listen to the market. Your ego and wanting to be right all the time will kill you. Listen to the market. If you can hear it you are ahead of the crowd. If you can heed it you are a winner. I must somehow regroup and attack again. At this point I am a beaten trader. I will need to take some time off. How much, I don't know. Losing is a terrible feeling when you do it in the manner I just did. There is no one to blame but myself. I have been down this dead end road in the past. It is hard to recover. It takes a lot out of you. Nothing hurts more than losing. There is nothing good about it at this point. These lessons should have already been learned. There is nowhere to hide and nowhere to go.

No comments: