Pageviews past week

Thursday, May 27, 2004

Another solid up day. Dow up 100 points with around 20 minutes to go. OEX is right up against a downtrend line. It is overbought. I would like to have the guts to short it here for a scalp. But it can stay overbought for a while. And if it breaks through this line it will take off, short-term. It is a trade set-up, but I won't do it. Actually for the equity markets the way to play here is from the long side. Gold is up $7 today. However the XAU is not taking off and only up a point and change. NEM is up less than 50 cents. I think this is the end of the upmove in the XAU for now. It should fall back to its uptrend line here I think. If and when it falls back will be when I have to decide to trade it or not. I still would like to sit out this week, if possible. Tomorrow is a friday before a long holiday weekend. Should be slow. I'm going to sit it out. Hopefully.

No comments: