Pageviews past week

Saturday, May 08, 2004

Just a quick note today. I entered a gold trade. The XAU got hammered again yesterday. It is now around 78. I bought some May NEM calls. I got them near the low of the day. There is strong support for the XAU at 76-78. Gold itself is below $380 at around $378. If this is going to work it's going to work here or not at all. NEM is around $35.40. I've got the 37.5's. Sometimes when you enter a trade you think this is really going to work. Other times you enter and you think that you have made a mistake. This trade already feels like a mistake to me. Not a lot of money involved, so it won't be so painful. But I don't know, I've just got a bad feeling about this one. But who knows? Maybe that's good. The technicals are blown out. The stock market is another matter. I will explain more tomorrow. However yesterday was a classic example of the Fed/White House/Treasury/Whoever Anti-Crash Team at work. More tomorrow...

No comments: