Pageviews past week

Sunday, May 09, 2004

Sunday eve. S&P futures up a bit, gold down a couple bucks. Don't think the gold trade will work. Now a little more on fridays market action. The Dow should have been much lower. It was manipulated. How would I know? Because I've been a student of the markets for almost 2 decades. I see things that don't add up and search for reasons. I have heard elsewhere of an anti-crash committee but did not believe it was true. But it is. Fridays advance/decline action was the worst in a long time. Over 3000 declines. This never happens. New lows expanded to over 700. The McClellan Oscillator reached minus 275 and the Summation index blew through the zero line. And only down 125 points on the Dow? Bullshit. The trin indicator was actually .61. On a day like that it easily should have been 2 or more. A lot more. The powers that be simply bought the big caps that weigh heavily on the Dow and S&P 500 to keep it propped up. I can't claim to say that I know exactly where this comes from because I am simply a regular person with no inside contacts. But it is government and/or industry related. The markets aren't fair and never will be but you take that into consideration when you play the game. But fridays manipulation was blatant. Only to those who pay attention mind you. And that group is pretty small. We'll see what tomorrow brings...

No comments: