Pageviews past week

Monday, May 10, 2004

Another down day on heavy volume. But again, not even close to as far down as it could have been. The Anti-crash team at work. New lows expand to over 870. Over 3000 declines again! And the market only down around 125 points on the Dow? The McClellan Oscillator is blown out at -364. Rarely and I do mean rarely, does it ever get this low. And when it does the market is cascading. But this is the world we live in, election year and all. Fed/White House/Treasury propping this thing up. And it will work that way. Anyway we will bounce tomorrow or the next day. With an oscillator reading like that there is no other way. I'd like to get some OEX calls here but I will hopefully wait. Good support for the OEX at 520 and we are at 532. I'll look for the price to get near 520 with a higher McClellan Oscillator reading as a non conformation and get long then. I anticipate that happening within the next 2 weeks before the expiration on the 21st. Gold was a little lower today however the XAU found support here as it should and bounced a couple points. NEM was up around 80 cents and the options I purchased are showing a small profit. Still not sure about this trade. I'm giving it some time though as a decent bounce should occur from these levels. Also the open interest expanded on the calls I bought and that always seems to be a good sign. Or not. So I'll look for a bounce in the Dow here soon and keep an eye on the NEM trade.

No comments: