Pageviews past week

Friday, March 13, 2009

The Dow is climbing higher as we gained another 54 points today on average volume. Advance/declines were positive. Perhaps the sellers are finally through for the time being. Option expiration week coming up. No OEX trades in the works for now. We'll see about next week but I don't foresee anything at the moment. Gold was up another $6 today and the XAU gained 1 3/4. ABX was up 3/4, while GG and NEM rose a buck. The volume was light though. I still like the weekly gold share charts and perhaps will get some April calls on weakness next week. I'll have to think it over. GE was flat today. Mentally I'm feeling fine, slept well. It wasn't a good week as I exited another losing trade. I'll need to come up with a new game plan over the weekend. A check of the charts and I'll go from there. I may just stay on the sidelines as well. For now it's time for a break.

No comments: