Pageviews past week

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Up and down today but basically nowhere as the Dow gained 4 points on average volume. Advance/declines were solidly positive. No follow through from yesterdays huge move. So we'll see what happens tomorrow. Gold gained back about $15 and the XAU was up 6 points. ABX, GG and NEM were all up by around 1 1/2 on average volume. Not enough to save my old GG calls. I'll be looking to get some April gold share calls if things pan out in the next couple of weeks. That's about the only idea for now. GE lost 1/3 on heavy volume. It has moved pretty good percentage wise lately. No trades there. Mentally I'm feeling a bit tired, did not sleep well. Just trying to stay on the sidelines here as the trading thus far this year has been atrocious. Yes, I'll regroup and move forward but the inability to do what needs to be done when it needs to be done is troublesome. I'm in a slump, recognize that and will go from here. There's no need to dwell on it. The fact that I have no good ideas here doesn't help things. Confidence is important and I don't have any at the moment. I'll try and tread lightly.

No comments: