Pageviews past week

Monday, June 04, 2007

About 20 minutes to go in todays session. The post is early due to after market commitments. Right now we're up 10 points on the Dow. Advance/declines are positive and the volume is light. I might try some OEX puts here but I'm not looking for some big type of down move. China sold off again overnight and it didn't affect things here, again. That said we are overbought and staying there but not in a decisive manner. It's possible that I will place an overnight order and see what happens. Gold was little changed today although the dollar was weaker. The XAU is currently down over a point. I'm staying away from there for now. Mentally I'm tired and haven't slept well lately. I cannot use that as an excuse for trading though. There are no excuses. I'm looking to do something here before expiration. At the moment, I'm thinking OEX puts for a short move. 10 minutes to go and we're up 14 points on the Dow. More tomorrow...

No comments: