Pageviews past week

Monday, June 18, 2007

20 minutes to go in todays session. I am posting early due to after market commitments. We're down about 20 points on the Dow. Advance/declines are about even and the volume is light. Summer doesn't officially start until Thursday but it's begun on Wall Street. We've been in a tight range all day and things are really going nowhere today. The stocks that I'm looking to trade, GE and ABX aren't moving much at all. There are 5 weeks in this option cycle, so there is no rush by anyone to do anything at the moment. So you have to take that into consideration when forming ideas to trade. Gold was up around a buck today but it is really a ho-hum session. The dollar was lower. Mentally I'm feeling fine and am looking to trade something this cycle. But I can't push things. I do want to get some calls for GE and for ABX if the situation warrants it. I think at some point it will. I also have a feeling that we might see 14000 on the Dow perhaps this summer. That's just a guess. There is some housing data being released tomorrow but it is a light week for economic reports. Still down around 20 with 10 minutes to go...

No comments: