Pageviews past week

Monday, October 10, 2005

The Dow lost over 50 points and volume was pretty good for a Monday. Advance/declines were over 2 to 1 negative. I'd like to get long before Friday. Some OEX calls might be in order. If we et a non-conformation from the McClellan oscillator, I'll be purchasing some. That remains to be seen. GE didn't do much and the earnings are on Friday. We'll see how it acts going into that. Probably will hold on until then. Not sure though. Could be a sell the news event. Gold didn't do much today and neither did the XAU. Not a clear signal here but I did put in an order for some puts today. Did not get filled. Not completely sure that I want to trade this anymore for now. We'll see. I've got to check the charts and the economic calendar. Mentally I'm doing fine today. My mind is clear and ready to go. Opportunity is here until expiration. I've got to take advantage of it. Not a time to be lazy.

No comments: