Pageviews past week

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

The Dow lost 7 points on increased volume. Advance/declines were negative. We were down a lot more but came back in the final hour. No pending trades there. GE was down again and the options are not doing any better. I'm holding for now but I might have to think about where to take the loss. It is only Tuesday but this has got to start to get something going to the upside. Gold was up over $7 today but the XAU didn't do that well, only up a point and a half. The calls are doing good but it looks like it wants to head back down here. I'm holding on for higher prices in the next few weeks but that could be wrong too. Probably should have some type of stop-loss order in but I don't. My mind is tired. Not feeling well lately. Need to get some rest. Still believing it will not be a down year but the gains could be muted. They will be. Nothing more for today.

No comments: