Pageviews past week

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

The Dow lost another 36 points on good volume. Advance/declines were over 3 to 1 negative. I bought some OEX calls. I got some early and then bought a couple more later. My work tells me that we have to bounce here unless we crash. I don't anticipate that but you never know. We'll see tomorrow. But you have to step up when the time comes and I think the time is now. The OEX moves fast though and I'll have to stay on my toes. Bought some November GE calls also. Earnings on Friday and we'll see about that also. Missed on the XAU puts. Had an order in early and it didn't get filled. The XAU ended up down around 2 1/2 points. I do not like missing the move but I was concentrating on the OEX I suppose. Gotta get better than that. I will probably wait for the XAU to come back to the uptrend line and get long there. Don't know, not sure. Only thing for certain is that I missed this down move. Mentally I'm doing fine and really think the OEX trade will work out. Feeling confident about this trade. Have done the work and unless something out of the ordinary happens, it will be a good one.

No comments: