Pageviews past week

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

The Dow lost over 30 points on good volume. Advance/declines were over 2 to 1 negative. Looks like more sideways action for now. Can't seem to break out one way or the other. Who know, maybe we'll start to drop again. I have no idea. GE was down and the options are losing money and not moving. Gotta see something happen there soon but at this rate, nothing will happen except for more losses. Gold was down a little today but the XAU lost almost 3 points. My calls are still profitable but barely so. I had the order ready to sell them but did not enter it. That could have and probably will be a mistake. It was a pretty big turnaround today in the XAU, almost 5 points. And not in the direction that I needed. I still feel that the trendline will hold but it won't with another day like today. Perhaps I am wrong. It wouldn't be the first time. But sometimes you've got to believe in yourself. I maybe could have sold out today and then bought them back cheaper, later. But that's just a guess. It is a tough game, an unforgiving game. Mentally I'm tired and I haven't been feeling well but I'm doing better now. Will have to see what the next 2 trading days bring. That is the key for now...

No comments: