Pageviews past week

Thursday, October 27, 2005

The Dow lost 115 points and the volume was good. Advance/declines were almost 3 to 1 negative. The market cannot get going. Summation index now pointing down. I can't figure it out and I don't know what to say. GE held up rather well but my options are losers and it doesn't look like that will change anytime soon. The XAU gapped open higher and lost all of its gains. Gold was up a couple of bucks. Negative action for sure. Tomorrow is important to see if the recent lows hold. My calls are still making money but that could change too. I'm tired today and need to get a good nights sleep tonight. My mind is a little slow and that just won't do. I need to get back to the basics and discipline, discipline, discipline. It's the only way. Pressed for time again today...

No comments: