Pageviews past week

Friday, October 07, 2005

The Dow gained 5 points today and the volume was lighter than lately. Advance/declines were positive but the new lows were higher than the new highs. Mixed signals. I would still like to get long here with some OEX calls but am not sure. Employment came out and was stronger than expected. That sent the dollar higher but gold rallied also. The XAU was up almost 3 points. I bailed out of my XAU puts for around a 25% profit. The profit was much better a couple days ago and I should have sold then. I'm not happy with that trade. Will have to check things over the weekend to see what to do next. My trading leaves much to be desired. GE rallied again on good volume and the calls I own that were worthless at the beginning of the week are now back where I bought them. This trade now looks like it might work if the earnings are decent next Friday. Did not step up and get some November calls when I had the chance earlier this week also. My order did not get filled. Looks like I missed it. Maybe not as I might just buy some at a higher price after looking at things this weekend. Mentally I need a break because my trading has sucked lately. I'm glad it's the weekend. But this is a hard game to play and it requires a hell of a lot of work. I am trying to keep it together. But for now it's time to rest...

2 comments:

WallStWizKid said...

penny stocks, Small-Cap

Penny Stocks Daily updated, Free list of penny stocks, Market over view, Manage your portfolio. www.Dailywallstreet.com

WallStWizKid said...

penny stocks, Small-Cap

Penny Stocks Daily updated, Free list of penny stocks, Market over view, Manage your portfolio. www.Dailywallstreet.com