Pageviews past week

Monday, October 31, 2005

The Dow was up over 35 points today on good volume. Advance/declines were 3 to 1 positive. We were up higher but sold off in the last hour. Could be end of month related but I'm not sure. GE was down around 20 cents after being higher also. This one really has to get going or it's over. It isn't moving higher when the overall market is and that is troublesome. I don't think this trade is going to work but I've said that before. Less than 3 weeks to go now. Gold was down big on Monday over $7. The dollar rallied. Somehow the XAU ended up in positive territory which is encouraging. But again it could just have been some end of month stuff. I'll know more tomorrow. Cutting this short today because I took the last 3 hours off today and I'm going out to dinner. More tomorrow...

No comments: