Pageviews past week

Friday, March 11, 2011

A bounce back today as the Dow gained 60 points on light volume. Advance/declines were 2 to 1 positive. Hard to say where we go from here. Technicals remain oversold. I will have to ponder things over the weekend. GE gained 1/4 on average volume. I'm still considering the April calls there. Gold was up around $10 today and the XAU gained almost 4 points. The gold/XAU signal looks valid but I'm wary. It is the month of March. ABX, GG and NEM all had gains of 1/3 to 5/8 on light volume. The weekly charts there don't look good after the recent decline in prices. I'm still considering the April calls though. The dollar fell pretty good today. I'll need to check things here this weekend as well. Mentally I'm doing OK, slept good for a change. Expiration week is upon us and the risk is high. I'll really need to see something solid to attempt a trade. It's Friday afternoon and time for a rest.

No comments: