Pageviews past week

Thursday, March 03, 2011

It is the middle of the market day on Thursday and the stock indices are moving higher. We are up over 150 points. I am still not back at my desk but will return at some point next week. Volatility has picked up here but the major uptrend lines in the indices haven't been broken. Gold is trying to break out here but the gold share indices are not following suit. Gold is down today. The 77 level in the US dollar has been slightly violated. Tomorrows employment report could be the key there. Or not. The markets go where they want. GE is trying to hold up here as it did go down and touch the $20 level. My thoughts are scattered even more than usual as I deal with things outside of the markets realm.

1 comment:

optiontips.in said...

I like your article and it really gives an outstanding idea that is very helpful for all the people on the web
<a href="http://www.optiontips.in/" title="Stock tips >Stock tips </a>