Pageviews past week

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tried to sell off today but the market is resilient. The Dow lost 11 points on average volume. Advance/declines were negative. We were off 100 at one point. The trend remains to the upside for now. Approaching the end of the month. No trades in the OEX for now. Gold took a hit today, off $15. The XAU dropped 6 points. ABX down 1 1/2, GG lost 2 1/4 and NEM fell 1 1/4. Volume picked up a bit to the downside. Not sure what to make of it but the dollar had a reversal to the upside. Oil was weaker as well. Still have the earnings to contend with for ABX and GG on Thursday. I'm on the sidelines. Mentally I'm doing OK, slept well enough. Still a bit gun shy here with all the bad trades of the year still simmering in my mind. The mental game is always tough. Somehow have to move on and keep going. I'm trying my best. Confidence is a key as I've said before. So we'll see what happens.

No comments: