Pageviews past week

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A slight breather today as the Dow lost 34 points on what passes for average volume these days. Advance/declines were positive. It was a mixed market for sure. My OEX puts are still losers and I am looking to dump them before the end of the week. Still overbought here. Gold was up $6 and the XAU was flat. ABX, GG and NEM all had fractional losses. Earnings are out next week. Perhaps I'll get some calls before then. It's been a light volume rally in the gold shares and I don't really trust it. But we'll see what happens. Mentally I had to leave halfway through todays session which doesn't usually happen. This was another day off that I took, a partial day. But the market doesn't care. I still believe that we are up against resistance and that there has to be a decent down day now. We'll see.

No comments: