Pageviews past week

Monday, July 27, 2009

Not much happening today as the Dow gained 15 points on light volume. Advance/declines were positive. Today was classic summertime lack of activity. We're overbought, staying there and are really due for some type of pullback. I'd like to make a trade but don't see anything worth doing at the moment. Gold was pretty much flat and the XAU lost 1/2. ABX, GG and NEM had fractional losses on light volume. Earnings out on Thursday. I could try a play before then but I'm not sure. The dollar lost some ground today but it didn't do anything for gold. No gold trades for now but that could change. Mentally I'm feeling OK, slept well enough. So here we are at the end of July following a huge rally. Where do we go from here? Summation index still heading higher. The trend is up. As overbought as I can remember. I'm on the sidelines until further notice.

No comments: