Pageviews past week

Monday, February 27, 2006

The Dow was up 35 points on light volume. Advance/declines were positive. We were up higher and sold off right at the end. Don't know what that means. End of month tomorrow and the money should flow in again at the beginning of March. No clear signal but we are getting up against a weekly top line on the S&P 500. The XAU was down almost 5 points and gold lost about 4 bucks. I'm waiting for the uptrend line to be touched and that could happen this week if the action continues like today. So I'm a little scattered, marketwise at this point. Did not get a lot of good sleep last night. Mentally I need to get back in the groove of the market as I have been lax as of late. I did my taxes today and I made quite a few bad trades last year. There were way too many trade and way too many losses. On the plus side I did have some real nice gains occasionally. I will be trying to build on that. Gonna take it easy tonight and get back at it tomorrow...

No comments: