Pageviews past week

Friday, February 24, 2006

The Dow was down 7 points on light volume. Advance/declines were positive though and the overall markets were higher. It seems like the market wants to head higher. You can't deny that the breadth has been pointing towards higher prices. The only problem has been the volume, which has been lacking. The end of the month comes up next week. Money flow should appear at the beginning of March. We'll see. Gold soared $10 on a bombing in Saudi Arabia. The XAU rose 3 and a half points. Volume wasn't convincing there and I will wait for the trend line to be touched. Then I'll get long. Mentally I'm doing fine. I've been getting enough rest and I am simply waiting for a playable signal before I do something. Sometimes you've got to be patient and that was my problem with the last stupid trade I did. Hopefully I've learned something from that. I'm going to relax over the weekend. I'll check up on some charts and readings. But right now it looks like an upward bias.

No comments: