Pageviews past week

Thursday, February 23, 2006

The Dow lost 67 points on light volume. Advance/declines were negative but not as much as a down 67 market would indicate. Not getting a clear signal so it's the sidelines for now. Gold was down around 5 bucks and the XAU lost almost 5 points and is right at the 50-day moving average. Still a bit away from the target of 130. Perhaps this market is through though. Time will tell but I will get long at the trendline. Kind of quiet in this shortened week so far. Mentally I'm feeling fine, not tired. I think the next trade will be a good one since the last few have really been terrible. I learning to move on. It has to be done. I'm not looking at any individual issues at this point but you never know. The week is almost over and I'll look forward to some more down time this weekend.

No comments: