Pageviews past week

Friday, February 17, 2006

The Dow lost 5 points today on light volume. Advance/declines were positive. It was a uneventful expiration. A horrible week for me though as confidence is lost. Gold didn't do much and I will have to get the weekly XAU chart and plot my next move there. Just missed out on some big opportunities there in the first 2 months of the year. I expect it will be quiet there for a while and then pick up again. But who knows? As for the market, the summation index has turned to the upside. We will be overbought here shortly. I have no trades in mind at this point. I need to get it back together, mentally. My year has started off lousy, just like last year. I can't expect to be able to come back all the time but I usually do. And I will this time too. You somehow gotta believe in yourself even when you do stupid things. It is a long weekend and I will take the time to forget about all this stuff for a while and try to relax. I think I need to. But I will come back stronger than ever and take advantage of all that the markets have to offer...

No comments: