Pageviews past week

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

The Dow lost 46 points on light volume. Advance/declines were slightly negative. Seems like the internals are pointing to higher prices. But we do have the inflation report tomorrow and that could change things. We'll see. Gold was slightly higher and the XAU rose almost 2 points. I have done the research and it looks like the XAU is a buy under 130. It is currently above 140, so I'll wait. Short week due to the holiday. Mentally I hopefully have recovered from the horrible trading last week. You've just gotta move on in this game. No trades for now except for gold if it comes up. I'm waiting for a decent signal on the OEX. Otherwise I'm continuing my study of the markets. I'm reading the blue book and trying to prepare myself for the next trade. Nothing else on the horizon for now...

No comments: