Pageviews past week

Friday, July 15, 2005

The Dow tacked on another 12 points today on light volume, which was surprising considering it was an expiration Friday. Advance/declines were about even. I'm thinking it will be slow for the rest of the month. Summer doldrums perhaps. We shall see. Gold was up around a buck but the XAU dropped a couple points. Gotta check all the charts over the weekend. GE announced earnings but it didn't help it. I'll most likely be on the sidelines for a while here. Mentally I'm spent and things just keep getting more interesting there. I won't be trading until my head is right. It will be a down July for me but I'll be back with some good trades in the future. Just have to keep the discipline and continue doing the work day to day and everything will be fine. Time for the weekend break...

No comments: