Pageviews past week

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

The Dow rose 57 points and the volume really picked up. Advance/declines were positive. Interesting. End of month action perhaps? Gold was up over a buck and the XAU was flat but jumped at the close. Not up a lot but was surprising. NEM announced after the bell and is up around a quarter. ABX announces tomorrow. Yes, I would like to get long but haven't yet. I am concerned that all we get here is summer drift. Will August provide any catalyst for higher prices? I really don't think so. I'm going to wait for the technicals. It's what I have to do. That said if things line up right, I'll do a trade. Patience is needed. I'm trying. Mentally I'm doing OK. It's a battle and I know it. Just trying to hang in there at this point and prepare for the next trade. Tough game.

No comments: