Pageviews past week

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Up about 43 points today on the Dow on decreasing volume. Advance/declines were negative. Not a lot of movement so far into the expiration. Lots of data today but didn't see a lot of price action. Gold lost over 2 bucks today. The XAU dropped half a point. ABX lost ground but not much on light volume. My options are under water and baring a miracle will be sold at a loss or expire worthless. A really stupid trade that does not bode well going forward. It is always a battle with myself and this time I lost I guess. Not much money involved here but the mental capital is enormous. If you can't perform under these conditions then when exactly will you? This trade was just really dumb. How do you go on from here when the doubts will be highlighted? No clear signal yet taking on a trade with less than 4 days left? Are you kidding me? You get what you deserve. No discipline and the brain of an imp. Like I said even if it works the risk just doesn't justify even doing it. Learn something already. You won't last long if this mindless bullshit continues. You haven't come this far to start blowing it now.

No comments: