Pageviews past week

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Up 70 points on the Dow with increased volume. But the advance/declines were negative so I think this rise is just about over. Gold lost around 4 bucks today and the XAU dropped over 2 points. So my prognosis for the ABX trade was way off anyway. I sold out this morning when it didn't rise with the overall market. A loss of course but that was expected when I got filled. It was an 80% loss. Probably the biggest percentage loss of the year. Again, that's to be expected when you do mindless things. I can't beat myself up over it too much more, it's done with. But I can't make mistakes like that again. I'll have to hit the sidelines for a while now and regroup. Probably take the rest of July off. Next months options have an extra week on them. But I said I would stay out this week also. Dumbass. And so it goes. You've just got to keep going and not get down on yourself. Losses are part of the game. It's a battle against myself. This time I lost.

No comments: