Pageviews past week

Thursday, July 07, 2005

The market sold off hard this morning on a bombing in England but recovered to be up 30 points. Impressive. Advance/declines were positive and the volume picked up. Employment report tomorrow. No trades for now. Gold was up a bit and the XAU also rose but no great shakes. NEM didn't move much and the options I held are losing value. No trades for now. Mentally, I'm shot. There probably won't be any trades in the near future. When outside influences become so great that you can't think straight, you've just gotta pull back. This is what is occurring to me at this time. I cannot elaborate because this is a business blog. But suffice it to say when you are not mentally there you should not trade. It is a difficult game normally. Throw in some extra thoughts and it is better to wait it out on the sidelines. So that is what I'm going to do. I've had to do this before so it's not the first time. And times like these are really few and far between. So I'll deal with it. I have no other choice...

No comments: