Pageviews past week

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

The Dow lost 100 points today with a slight pick-up in volume. Advance/declines were negative but not as much as a down 100 market would indicate. No clear signal before Fridays employment report. So no OEX trades for now. Gold was up a couple bucks and the XAU rose a point. The gold shares had what looks like just a bounce. Volume was light. I could have sold out today for a better price but I just could not take the risk. Looks like I'm going to have to stay on the sidelines here as well. I have no other trades in the works. Mentally I'm doing OK even with the recent loss. You just gotta keep moving on in this business. It ain't easy but it does pay off in the long run. I'm feeling pretty good, probably because my birthday is coming up on Friday. Can't let the feelings interfere with the trades though.

No comments: