Pageviews past week

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Dow down 16 points on increased volume. Advance/declines were positive though. Plus the overall market was higher. Gold declined around 3 bucks and the XAU lost over a point. I really want to get long gold here but the technicals are not in place just yet. I somehow have got to be patient. Seems like summer doldrums but I'm not sure. End of month on Friday. Not much else to say. Mentally I'm doing better but it's a day to day thing. Got to somehow stay on track. It should be easy and I need to get my focus back. I am having computer problems but I can't use that as an excuse. It isn't easy to be successful in the game. I've got to stay dedicated. I'm pretty sure I can do it but sometimes the doubts creep in. Always a battle but I'm up for the challenge.

No comments: