Pageviews past week

Thursday, September 09, 2010

The Dow rose 28 points on light volume. Advance/declines were positive. We were higher than that early on. Not much to say here really. Sideways for now. Summation index still moving higher. Option expiration next week. Gold dropped $6 today and fell further in the aftermarket. The XAU shed 3 1/3. ABX down 1 1/4, GG down 2/3 and NEM down 1 1/3. Volume light as usual. The dollar didn't do much today. No trades in mind for the gold shares at the moment. I will keep an eye on the October calls though. Mentally I'm feeling OK. There isn't much going on for all I can tell here. The markets are lightly traded and stuck in a trading range as I have stated before. Sooner or later, that will change. I'm trying to remain patient at this time. It isn't always easy. However as the time passes, perhaps my confidence will return and that would be a plus. Sidelines for now.

No comments: