Pageviews past week

Friday, August 26, 2005

The Dow lost another 53 points today on light volume again. Advance/declines were over 2 to 1 negative. No rally and no bounce. It is not a positive time for the markets. No trades for now in the OEX. Gold was down over a dollar and the XAU was down a touch on light volume. Hard to get a gauge of where the markets are headed with the summer light volume here. Beginning of September could be key. I'd like to get long gold again next week. I'll have to see how it pans out. Mentally I'm not where I should be to make a serious play. I will get there though. Discipline must and will return now. It has to. Still kind of out of it after the oral surgery but that is no excuse. The weekend is here and I will rest up for next week and try to position myself before Fridays employment report. Gotta get it back together and get moving forward again.

No comments: